Want to contribute a post to FancyPantsHomes.com? Here’s everything you need to know
Hello fellow writer! Happy to see you’re interested in writing a guest article and looking forward to reading your awesome ideas.
Whether you’re an interior design blogger, a luxury real estate agent, architect, interior decorator or DIY expert, we welcome your ideas and suggestions. Take a couple of minutes to read what we’re looking for, then please submit your article idea using the form below.
Please note there is an $85 processing fee associated with guest posts that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing properties that have a story to tell (can be your own home or one of your listings if you’re a realtor)
- Ultra-luxurious listings that stand out through incredible amenities
- High-ticket luxury sales (queue to real estate agents that have just closed on a big sale that they want to tell everyone about)
- Decor tips, tricks and interior design ideas that will help us get one step closer to our dream homes
- Before-and-after stories of your home renovation project
- Great DIY home projects that you’d love to share with others
Guest post guidelines
- We expect a certain level of quality: your article will either awe and make readers daydream about their dream home OR help them get one step closer to it through useful decorating ideas.
- Your article can be anywhere from 350 words to 1,000 words, depending on the subject. If you’re a real estate agent writing about a luxury listing, pictures are worth more than words, so you can keep it short. If you’re writing a piece about interior design (and not a DIY project that you have documented with photos), we’d rather see articles that go a little more in-depth: upwards of 600 words.
- ALL CONTENT has to be UNIQUE: everything you submit to Fancy Pants Homes has to be unique, new content and cannot have been published anywhere else.
- External links are accepted wherever it makes sense and adds value to the user. The article will contain one do-follow link pointing to your website/a specific page on your website.
Please note there is a processing fee of $85 associated with guest posts that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.